Warranty / Return Policy
- All new Cammac and Machine.co.nz items are covered by a 12-month (or 2,000 hour – whichever is the lesser) manufacturer’s warranty to cover any defective workmanship or materials per the following terms:
- The warranty claim must be lodged with Machine.co.nz within 12-months of the delivery date.
- The warranty excludes fair wear and tear.
- The usage rate of the item doesn’t exceed that of a usual daily shift (8 hours per day).
- The item has been appropriately serviced and maintained by the Buyer or their agents.
- The item has not been modified in any way beyond its original design or construction.
- Use of the item is ceased as soon as the defect has become apparent or would be apparent to a reasonably prudent operator.
- The item has not been used in a manner, application or capacity that it was not intended or designed for.
- The warranty covers the cost of parts only –any decommissioning, installation, return freight or associated costs are the responsibility of the Buyer.
- Parts may be repaired rather than replaced at Machine.co.nz’s discretion.
- The warranty only covers defects that are of a nature that affects the item’s function and excludes any defects of a cosmetic or insubstantial nature.
- The warranty shall be void if a repair or alteration is carried out on the defective item or part without Machine.co.nz’s written consent.
- The warranty does not cover any consumables, edged tooling, cutting blades, light bulbs or belts.
- Warranties are not transferrable if the item is sold or transferred from the Buyer to another party.
- All non-Cammac or Machine.co.nz items are covered by their respective manufacturer’s or supplier’s warranties. Machine.co.nz will assist where appropriate but will not be bound by or responsible for any terms, conditions, representations or warranties beyond those given by the manufacturer or supplier of those goods.
- There is no warranty provided on Used Items in terms of their condition or function as it is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect these items before purchase to ascertain their condition and suitability to their needs and requirements. The buyer acknowledges that by purchasing Used Items without inspecting the item that they are assuming the full risk that they are not covered by any warranty.
- Warranty remedies will be provided in as timely a fashion as possible. In respect of all claims, Machine.co.nz shall not be held liable to compensate the Buyer for any costs associated with a delay in either replacing or remedying the workmanship or in properly assessing the Buyer's claim.
- The Buyer will cover any associated costs in returning items to Machine.co.nz’s nominated premises, should it be required.
For any warranty claims or questions please contact email@example.com.
Returns, Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Returns will be assessed on a case by case basis and decisions will be confirmed in writing via email.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods and custom products. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
No-Fault Returns Store Credits / Refunds
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be offered an option of a store credit for the value of your returned item or a refund less a restocking fee (15% value of your item). Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.