Cammac Lock Forming Machine PF16G 415V - Arriving 8 August 2021
- Hand notcher
- 90°fixed angle
- Notcher size 125x125mm
- Cuts up to 1.5 mm mild steel
- Features fully adjustable precision ground guide plates and fine reading scale
- Uses approximately 1” of material
- Adjustable auto-guides
- All steel forming head, hardened with ground shafts
- Steel forming rolls are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout
- The Pittsburgh machine is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal.
- These machines are typically used for HVAC duct work to make custom ducting.
- The picture above shows the lock forming machine with the flange attachment.
- The flange attachment is useful for creating a flange for easier fitting of the Pittsburgh joints
|Capacity (mild steel)||25 Ga - 16 Ga|
|Packing size||118 x 65 x 109 cm|
- Roll form: Pittsburgh
- Roll form: Flange attachment
- Roll form: Right angle
- Roll form: double seam
- Roll form: Drive cleat
- Roll form: Z shape